Find a Golf Holiday
One Week Bangkok Golf Package 7 Days / 6 Nights
A perfect week of golf in Bangkok. Stay in luxurious modern accommodations in the center of town and experience all the excitement of Bangkok. Combine this with several round of golf in Bangkok
A perfect week of golf in Bangkok. Stay in luxurious modern accommodations in the center of town and experience all the excitement of Bangkok. Combine this with several round of golf in Bangkok.
Read the complete One Week Bangkok Golf Package Itinerary
Start Location: Bangkok
Tour Length: 7 Days (Length can be adjusted)
Price from: THB 17,550
– All accommodations
– Daily breakfast
– All green fees
– 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course
– All airport transfers
– All golf course transfers
– All transfers by private VIP high roof touring van
– 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable personnel
– All taxes and service charges
– International airfare
– Personal items, drinks, and gratuities
– 3 Star Palazzo Hotel
– 4 Star Ramada Encore Bangkok
– 4 Star Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
– 5 Star Le Meridien, Plaza Athenee Hotel Bangkok
– We have a wide range of 3 – 5 star hotels available. To meet your preferences and budget please contact us for further information.
Extra Info: Alternate Bangkok golf courses and non-golf options available on request.
Day 1 – Arrival
Arrival Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Golf at Lakewood Country Club
Golf at Lakewood Country Club (36 hole facility with 4 sets of tees & emphasis on shot making).
Day 3 – Golf at Lam Luk Ka Country Club
Golf at Lam Luk Ka Country Club (well maintained course everyone enjoys; Asian PGA Tour qualifying site).
Day 4 – Free
Free day at your own leisure.
Day 5 – Golf at Legacy Golf Club
Golf at Legacy Golf Club (challenging Nicklaus design formerly known as Natural Park Ramindra).
Day 6 – Golf at Pinehurst Golf & Country Club
Golf at Pinehurst Golf & Country Club (27 hole facility well suited for mid to high handicap golfers).
Day 7 – Departure
Transfer to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport for departure.