Find a Golf Holiday
Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi Golf Week 7 Days
7day tour showing off Vietnam’s cities and scenery. Begin in bustling Saigon metropolis, the former capital of Southern Vietnam and end in an elegant Hanoi city. On this tour, you will encounter golf challenges in very best golf courses across the country.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon
Day 2: Golf at Long Thanh Golf & CC (B)
Day 3: Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (B)
Day 4: Golf at Vietnam Golf & CC – Fly to Hanoi (B)
Day 5: Golf at King’s Island Golf Resort (B)
Day 6: Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club (B)
Day 7: Departure (B)
The tour includes:
• Private transportation throughout the tour
• Green, caddie and shared cart (02 rounds of 18 hole) / week-day
• All domestic flights per programme (Economy Class)
• 03 night stay in Ho CHi Minh
• 03 night stay in Hanoi
• Daily breakfast at hotels
• All prevailing government taxes and service charges
The tour excludes:
• Visa to Vietnam (must obtain before traveling)
• Weekend surcharges for green and caddie fees
• Surcharges for National Holidays, New Year or Xmas
• Daily personal expenses
• Personal medical and travel insurances
• Tip and gratuities to caddies, drivers…etc
Signature Bespoke Style Suits Everyone:
- Flexibility: The sample itinerary below can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
- Tailor Made Journey: This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
Terms and Payment:
- A deposit of 30% is payable upon confirmation of a booking by bank wire or credit card. Deposit payments are non-refundable. WGA cannot confirm bookings until the deposit is received and reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which the total price has not been paid by the due date in which event the deposit will be forfeited
- The outstanding balance shall be paid upon arrival by cash or 30 days upon arrival by Palpay, credit card or telegraphic transfer
- Note: The terms are varied to different itineraries and subject to change without prior notice.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon
You will be met upon arrival and private transfer to hotel in the city centre. Check-in hotel and rest of time at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 2: Golf at Long Thanh Golf & CC (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, you will be driven to Long Thanh Golf & Country Club in Dong Nai (65 km, 1 hour and 20 minutes). Tee off and enjoy the spectacular view from the tee-boxes, watch your ball rolling beside meandering waterways and make your put on the island greens. Back to hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Saigon City.
Day 3: Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (Breakfast)
Pick up at the hotel lobby. Drive to Song Be Golf Resort, in Binh Duong province (distance: 50 km, ~ 60 minutes by drive). Song Be Golf Resort is well known for being the first international standard championship course in Vietnam and one of the most challenging and stimulating in the country, Song Be Golf Resort has been gently crafted out of the beautiful landscape and features numerous lakes, tree lined fairways and subtle undulating greens. Tee-off and enjoy a round of 18 hole golf. After the game, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Saigon city.
Day 4: Golf at Vietnam Golf & CC – Fly to Hanoi (Breakfast)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will be driven to Vietnam Golf & Country Club in Thu Duc district (40 km, ~ 45 minutes). Experience a round of golf at one of the most scenic golf resort in Southern Vietnam. Back to the Saigon city and then airport to take a ~ 2 hour flight in the afternoon to Hanoi. Check-in hotel and rest of time at your own leisuere. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi city.
Day 5: Golf at King’s Island Golf Resort (Breakfast)
Breakfast at your hotel and then we will pick you up and transfer to Son Tay town (55 km from Hanoi city) where the King’s Island Golf Resort located. Take 5 minute express boat to the Club House built on a tiny island. Enjoy a 18 hole golf round at either Lake View or Mountain View Course. Driving back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi city.
Day 6: Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club (Breakfast)
Having breakfast at hotel. Private transfer to Chi Linh Golf & Country Club – the Northernmost challenging course – 70 minutes away from the city. Enjoy a round of golf here and then back to Hanoi city. Stay at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 7: Danang – Saigon – Departure (Breakfast)
At leisure until we will transfer you to the airport to catch your outbound flight onward. End of service.