Find a Golf Holiday
Ho Chi Minh Golf Tours 4 Days
Price: $ 359
This is one of our best selling golf itinerary for golf enthusiasts who want to experience the best 3 golf courses and city life that Saigon has to offer. the tour features 3 following courses: chanllenging Song Be Golf Resort, Scenic Long Thanh Golf & CC and the last one is the East Course at Vietnam Golf.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon
Day 2: Golf at Jeong San Golf Resort (B)
Day 3: Golf at Long Thanh Golf & CC (B)
Day 4: Twin Doves Golf – Airport Transfer (B)
The tour includes:
- • Private transportation throughout the tour
- • Green, caddie and shared cart (02 rounds of 18 hole) / week-day
- • 03 night stay in Saigon
- • Daily breakfast at hotel served at hotels
- • All prevailing government taxes and service charges
The tour excludes:
- • Visa to Vietnam (must obtain before traveling)
- • Weekend surcharges for green and caddie fees
- • Surcharges for weekend, National Holidays, New Year or Xmas
- • Daily personal expenses
- • Personal medical and travel insurances
- • Tip and gratuities to caddies, drivers…etc
Tour name 4 Day Golf in Saigon
Tour starts : from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tour finishes : in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tour duration : 4 Days and 3 Nights
Rounds of golf : 03
Price from : 359 USD
Book this tour : Please email to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Book via online Booking 24/7: (84.0) 989 739 826
Signature Bespoke Style Suits Everyone:
- Flexibility: The sample itinerary below can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
- Tailor Made Journey: This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
Day 1: Arrive in Saigon
You will be met upon arrival by our driver. Private transfer to hotel located in the city centre. Enjoy nighlife in Saigon. Overnight at hotel in Saigon
Accommodation at Grand Silverland Saigon Hotel
Day 2: Golf at Jeong San Golf Resort (Breakfast)
Pick up at the hotel lobby. Drive in Dong Nai province (distance: 65 km, ~ 1hr 30mins by drive or 45 mins by speed boat from Saigon on Saigon River). Jeong San Golf Resort is well known for being the first international standard championship course in Vietnam and one of the most challenging and stimulating in the country, Jeong San Golf Resort has been gently crafted out of the beautiful landscape and features numerous lakes, tree lined fairways and subtle undulating greens. Tee-off and enjoy a round of 18 hole golf. After the game, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Saigon city.
Day 3: Golf at Long Thanh Golf & CC (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, you will be driven in Dong Nai (65 km, 1 hour and 20 minutes). Tee off and enjoy the spectacular view from the tee-boxes, watch your ball rolling beside meandering waterways and make your put on the island greens. Transfer to the hotel after the game. Enjoy nighlife in Saigon city. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 4: Golf at Twin Doves Golf & Airport Transfer (Breakfast)
After having breakfast at hotel, drive to Twin Doves Golf – one of the nicest golf course in Ho Chi Minh. Join 1 game of 18 holes before take the flight back you home. Tour end
For Non Golfers: Please contact us for optional in and around Saigon city for non golfers
|Rates per golfer and valid to 31/12/2017|
|3 Star||419 USD||373 USD||359 USD||BOOK NOW|
|4 Star||459 USD||420 USD||391 USD|
|5 Star||599 USD||549 USD||509 USD|
Whatever your style and budget preference we can deliver
Our available prices above are still over your budget? Do not hesitate to contact us as we have a wide range of 3, 4, 5 star hotels & resorts available to suit your interests and budget.