Find a Golf Holiday
3 Day/2 Night Golf Laos Getaway
Nestled near verdant foothills, serene rice fields, and the Mekong River, exotic Luang Prabang Golf Club, and the historic Luang Prabang World Heritage community, rest in Laos tranquility.
This package is great for the avid golfer that wants to enjoy a 3 day/2 night Laos Golf Holidays getaway devoted completely to golf. Every course on the schedule offers a unique playing experience and our venues have been selected for their interesting and challenging layouts that are in fine condition and offer a variety of scenery and ambience. Of course, golfers have to eat and Vientiane is known for excellent and varied international cuisine. So, bring your appetite. Vientiane is also known for its shopping opportunities so bring your list. Please contact one of our Laos Golf Holidays package professionals for answers and booking assistance. A multi-entry Thai arrival visa may be an advantage depending on your overall itinerary.
– Fully customizable
– Choose how many rounds of golf suits you
– Amazing sightseeing options on non-golf days
– 3, 4, and 5 star accommodations options available
– Discounts for group bookings
– Accommodations with daily breakfast
– All green fees
– 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course
– All sightseeing excursions including all admission fees
– All flights
– Airport transfers (arrival & departure)
– All transfers to the golf courses and return
– All transfers by private VIP touring van or coach including drinking water
– Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
– All taxes and service charges
– 24/7 golf hotline
Vientiane arrival by air, hotel check-in
Vientiane golf at Vientiane KM6 Golf Club
Vientiane golfers consider KM6 to be the city finest layout.
Vientiane golf at Dansavanh Golf Club
Enjoy a pleasant ride through the countryside to this charming and challenging golf resort.
Vientiane golf at Lao Country Club (formerly Youth Garden)
This recently remodeled course is one of the more popular venues in Vientiane.
Hotel check-out and morning departure via Lao Air back to Bangkok